Awaken your senses at the Attica Botanical Park, an ideal place to feel the magic of nature!
Sight, touch, smell but also hearing and taste interact to create the perfect, serene atmosphere.
Visit the Park to see, touch and smell our botanical collections, hear nature’s sounds and "taste" a truly special experience.
Join us to explore the botany collections, the flower gardens, the olive grove, almond trees, the orchard, the rose garden, the vegetable garden, the hedge maze, the lavender garden, the bamboo forest, the artificial pond "Nautilus", hosting aquatic and water plants, the herbs, the mythical plants!!!
An idea blossoms…
In early 2021, a new concept was born.
People of various professions, sharing their love for nature, join forces to create Attica’s Botanical Park. A "green lung" which promotes mental health and well-being grows in a 25 acres area in the Koropi region. A team of architects and landscape designers worked closely with the Park owners, so as to develop the multifunctional space they had imagined. The intent behind this project has been to promote, display and, most importantly, protect natural resources such as unique herbs, medicinal and aromatic plants as well as various Mediterranean endemic species.
Attica’s Botanical Park aims to become a field of discovery, observation and education for all visitors but also to plant the seeds of environmental awareness.
Our inspiration is drawn from Greek nature.
The biophilic design trend focuses on recreating the relationship between humans and natural surroundings. The plantations are therefore designed both with aesthetic and functional elements of landscaping, so as to define a beautiful and interesting green space environment.
We respect and follow the rules of the Park:
- As much as we would like to, we do not pick flowers or herbs. They can feel pain!
- We make sure to use the pathways, so as to make our Park tour easier and avoid stepping on the plants.
- Our pet friends are welcome in the area and follow us on-leash.
- For safety reasons, all children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult throughout the visit.
- Food and beverages are only allowed in the café.
- We avoid loud music, because it disturbs the plants. We can always talk or sing to them. They will love it!